Civil protection is a set of tasks and measures aimed at protecting the life, health and property of the population as well as the national economy. This term also includes organizations and institutions performing these tasks and measures. It consists, in particular, of the analysis of potential threats, the implementation of measures to reduce or eliminate threats and to eliminate the consequences of extraordinary events, including threats to the civilian population during military conflicts.
- assessment of the level of civil protection,
- assessment of the current state of fulfillment of the civil protection tasks, taking into account the specifics of the legal person and the natural person – entrepreneur on the basis of the building threat analysis,
- review and design of measures in the field of civil protection tasks,
- optimizing the scope of civil protection tasks.
- elaboration and updating of the following civil protection documentation for legal persons and natural persons – entrepreneurs:
- planning documentation of legal person and natural person – entrepreneur,
- plan on the protection of employees and persons taken into care of a legal person and a natural person – entrepreneur,
- documentation of staff management and professional units of civil protection of legal person and natural person – entrepreneur.
- establishing and directing the activities of the civil protection staff (CP staff) and the CP professional units,
- establishment and management of the CP material warehouse, including the elaboration of CP documentation, CP cards.
- regular training of staff and CP professional units of a legal person and a natural person – entrepreneur,
- training of the population and employees on self-protection and mutual assistance as well as first aid,
- professional assistance, advice, support and consultation in the field of civil protection for legal persons and natural persons – entrepreneurs,
- publishing activities for legal persons and natural persons – entrepreneurs.
- implementation of the preventive-educational and promotional activities, inspections verifying fulfillment of civil protection principles and rules,
- representation before control bodies,
- individual security advice.